‘Mindfulness for Everyday Life: a 28-day on-line course’
Duration: 28 days (plus an additional 4 weeks access to all of the course material at the end of the 28 days)
Enrol any time
Learn at home in your own time. Angela introduces you to the basic concepts of Mindfulness and how to apply these in your everyday life in order to achieve and maintain a calmer mind and greater clarity and focus.
- Do you sometimes have days where your mind isn’t fully ‘on the job’, your attention is scattered, or stress and pressure is taking a toll?
- Could you achieve more of your potential if you were more focussed?
- Wish you could reduce the relentless mind-chatter and chill out more and ‘smell the roses’?
- Want to improve how you handle stress and improve your mood?
This course will help you to develop your ‘attention muscle’ and improve your ‘mind fitness’ through gentle daily Mindfulness exercises. You will be introduced to both Mindfulness meditation (starting with just 5 minutes) and each week learn some very effective Everyday Mindfulness strategies that you can use ‘on the go’ in your everyday life.
This course is for you if …
- You want to create more balance in your life
- You want to achieve more focus and more perspective
- You are able to put aside approximately 30 minutes per week to listen to the presentations, and more importantly, to put aside time each day (starting at 5 minutes a day and increasing to 20 minutes a day) for meditation practice
- You are ready and willing to commit to experimenting with the Everyday Mindfulness techniques (which take from a few seconds to a few minutes at a time) several times (ideally multiple times) each day ‘on the go’. You don’t need to set aside time for these, just be willing to incorporate them into your daily life, even in the midst of your busy-ness. These techniques enable us to translate the principles of Mindfulness into our everyday lives and thus establish a Mindfulness life-style
- You are able to put aside some time each day to reflect on your use of Mindfulness during the day and what you have noticed and learnt from this experience. This will enable you to get more from this course, and from your daily practice.
An extensive body of psychological research shows that regular mindfulness practice exerts a powerful influence on health, wellbeing, happiness, cognitive functioning, work effectiveness and ability to manage stress.
Sign up and learn to use your brain in a way that helps you slow down in order to become more effective and productive in what you do. Learn to manage busy-ness, maintain focus on the most important things in your life and maintain perspective.
Register for the course here